Monday, February 25, 2008

The King rains!

I've always loved the Lord. As I've rolled around lately, I've noticed how very much the Lord loves me. Lots of my avid readers have missed my Blogs and asked me for an update on what's been happening in my life. So, I thought I'd begin by putting it quite simply. My Father God has been reigning in my life and it has been raining more blessings that I can even begin to describe. Puddles and puddles of blessings that come from a God that is awesome! My Father is a BIG God and I have been riding through puddles of His goodness.

Being in physical therapy has been just the cherry on the sundae! Living large is something I could really get use to. More blessings each day is something that I would never take for granted, but waking up each morning to a new day is exciting when your Father is the Reigning King in your life. Praying for healing is something that I now do on a daily basis. By utilizing what is physically available to me, I have been healed of my depression and feel as if I am getting stronger physically each day. This spring, I will be walking in the Children's Garden and not rolling. This I claim!

Blessing pour forth from His throne as He supplies a good paying, secure, job for my son-in-law. A job that just happened to be found within my Church Family. Meeting a woman, that I had once worked with, who mentioned a job opening that just happened to fit the bill. After being out of work for over eight months, my son-in-law went to work there a week later. My brother after going low paying job to another low paying job is now working at Caterpillar. Thank you, Abba Father!

As for the buckets of blessings, rain in abundance not only falls on me, but friends with cancer have had tumors shrink, kidneys brought back to functioning properly, and
surgeries safely and effectively preformed. What seems impossible has been brought to fruition. Seeing the sick healed is not something that only happens in the Bible. Prayers are answered on a daily basis at our house.

My greatest blessing is that my family has been blessed by a visitor who has made our home his home for a season. Steve no longer braves the cold weather in a wind blown tent, but now abides in our home. As long as necessary, he will break bread with us and be a part of our family. We are indeed blessed!

So let the Lord reign in your life. Open your heart to His goodness. He will give you the peace that only He could bring to our home. Happiness is having to put buckets around your home to collect the rain from the Reigning King. There is nothing sweeter!

No comments: